Monday, April 21, 2014

April Book Haul


April Book Haul, these are all the books I have purchased in the month of April.

  • Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  • Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
  • A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  • Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman (not shown on my Kindle)
  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  • Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd
  • A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby
  • Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart 
  • The Sky Conducting by, Michael Seidlinger (not shown borrowed free from Amazon) 

With the read-a-thon coming up, I can't decide which one to read first.  I am currently reading the the 5th book from the top, Where She Went by Gayle Forman.  I just love Thriftbooks.com & Amazon.com.  They are my favorite places to order books from.  Being on a very strict budget they allow me to be able to by 10 books in one month.  So cheap, So Awesome! Hopefully more on the way! 

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin